Visitas [!]

sábado, 28 de agosto de 2010

La canción de la lluvia -


Y si te digo que ame esa tarde, me crees?

It is the springtime of my loving - the second season I am to know. You are the sunlight in my growing - so little warmth I've felt before. It isn't hard to feel me glowing - I watched the fire that grew so low. It is the summer of my smiles - flee from me Keepers of the Gloom. Speak to me only with your eyes. It is to you I give this tune. Ain't so hard to recognize - These things are clear to all from time to time. Talk Talk - I've felt the coldness of my winter I never thought it would ever go. I cursed the gloom that set upon us... But I know that I love you so. These are the seasons of emotion and like the winds they rise and fall. This is the wonder of devotion - I seek the torch we all must hold. This is the mystery of the quotient - Upon us all a little rain must fall... It's just a little rain...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario